Monday, January 4, 2010

My Blog Epiphany

I have been completely over analytical about this blog. I really have no idea why - I guess because it is my "public" face. It is really difficult to have to measure each and every single word to avoid offending customers or co-workers. My epiphany is this: WHO CARES?

I realize that it is more beneficial to stick to one topic in order to gain a loyal following, but my brain doesn't work that way. I want this blog to document the things that I enjoy, debate or question.

I admire and often frequent blogs that focus on topics that I am interested in, but the fact of the matter is - my brain is all over the place! I tried to start other blogs - one about hot sauce, a crafting blog, remanufacturing blog, and I even started a blog to document my husband's crazy experiences as an EMT.

You know what that did? Made more work for me.

You know what I don't need? More work.

And so there it is...one blog - all the topics I want it to be.

And here is the first random item to kick it off:

I ate this kick-ass salad today for lunch:
2 cups romaine lettuce
grape tomatoes
4 pieces healthy choice smoked ham, thinly sliced
1 tbsp Gorgonzola
1 tbsp Annie's goddess dressing

I highly recommend Annie's Goddess dressing. It's tahini based with lemon and herbs.

I have never had gorgonzola before today - and loved it in this salad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment